Interactive Services for Seniors
We have all spent part of our entire life raising children and now it may be time to take care of your senior parents or relatives. Today's fast-paced lifestyles make it difficult to balance the responsibilities of work and family. You want to be available for your parents, but it's nearly impossible to be there ALL the time. Silver Shield Security LLC system helps seniors and their families relax, by knowing that help is just a press of a button away.
Giving Seniors the Ability to Live in Their Own Homes:
Silver Shield Security Systems not only protects your home, we give you a peace of mind and continued quality of life..... that is priceless!
- Protection from Home Invasions
- Smoke & Fire Detection
- Carbon Monoxide
- Medical Emergencies and more
The Smart Choice for Seniors & Their Families...
Hardwired & Wireless Systems... no home phone needed
Interactive Services ....smartphone and internet integration
2-Way Voice Response
Medical Pendant or Bracelet
Benefits of a Shield Shield Security System:
Affordable Pricing - senior rates as low as $21.99 per month
No Long Term Contracts - so that you and your relatives can live normally without worry
24/7 Central Station Monitoring - our operators stay on the line until help arrives
User Friendly Systems - one touch features with large icons
Professionally Trained Technicians - install & test your system as well as provide basic systems training
Senior Citizen Discounts
Monitoring services starting at
$21.99 a month
Free equipment w/payment of installation
Fear of Falling???
- Falls are a significant risk among seniors
- About 95% of hip fractures are caused by falls in the home
- Seniors who fall are 2 to 3 times more likely to fall again
- More than 50% of falls occur in the home and 23% occur outside, near the home
- Many chronic medical conditions place seniors at risk.....cardiovascular & pulmonary disease, arthritis, diabetes, osteoporosis, loss of hearing and/or vision & Parkinson's disease.....often leaving seniors vulnerable in their own homes.