The IQ Panel 2 Plus includes 7” HD Touchscreen, a built-in 5MP camera and a new exclusive feature: Dual SRF featuring PowerG, the best wireless sensor protocol available. PowerG has 4x the range of traditional wireless, military grade 2-way encryption, automatic signal adjustment to improve battery life and ensure a reliable connection, and interference circumvention to ensure your signals never get blocked by other wireless protocols.
In addition to PowerG compatibility each IQ Panel 2 Plus includes a special daughter card for backwards compatibility with one of three different legacy wireless frequencies: 319.5 MHz (Qolsys S-Line, Interlogix) 345 MHz (Honeywell, 2gig) or 433 MHz (DSC) to allow you to re-use your old sensors without requiring an expensive translator.
The IQ Panel 2 Plus also includes Qolsys 2.2 Software, with powerful features such as Live View, Live Answer, Bluetooth Touchless Disarming, LTE & Wi-Fi Dual Path Connectivity and more.
Included: 2 doors panels • 1 motion • 1 integrated glass break (free)
- Door Bell Cameras Indoor Cameras
- Outdoor Camera Door Sensors
- Outdoor Sensors Motion
- Thermostat Door Locks
If you already have a security system installed. We will simply schedule a technician to come out and reprogram your system.
Additional Optional Equipment Available:
- Panel Options
- Two-Way Talking Touch Screen
- Wireless Motion Detector
- Extra Wireless Keychain Remotes
- Extra Wireless Door/Window Sensors
- Video Cameras
- Extra Wireless Remotes
- Cellular Panel
- Fully Connected
- Location-Based Geo-Services
- Easy Control
- Live Streaming Video
- Instant Video Alerts
- Continuous Recording
- Doorbell Camera
Keep your loved ones protected with professionally monitored Smarter Home Security and always be connected to what's happening at home.
- Dedicated Connection
- Two-Way Emergency Voice
- Crash & Smash Protection
- Always On Awareness
- Proactive Safety
Did you find what you need?
Speak with a customer service representative.
- In 2016, there was an estimated 1,515,096 burglaries.(FBI)
- Burglaries of residential properties accounted for 69.5 percent of all burglary offenses (FBI)
- There were an estimated average of 358,500 home fires per year during 2011-2015. (NFPA)
- These fires caused an average of 2,510 civilian deaths, 12,300 civilian injuries per year during 2011-2015. (NFPA)